CORNING, AR (KAIT) - Several guns and drugs were seized in a Clay County bust.
Six suspects have been jailed in the incident, according to information released by the Clay County Sheriff's Department and the Corning Police Department on the sheriff's Facebook page.
On Thursday morning, a search warrant took place at a home in the 500-block of Kenmore Street in Corning.
According to the post, authorities found over 10 grams of suspected meth, nearly 8 grams of suspected marijuana and numerous items of drug paraphernalia.
In addition, 14 guns were found in the home.
One, authorities state, was a loaded sawed-off 12-gauge shotgun.
According to a news release from the sheriff's department, all 6 face numerous charges including possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute and simultaneous possession of drugs and firearms.
In addition to those charges, the suspects face the following charges:
- 40-year-old Aaron Watson is charged with endangering the welfare of a minor, tampering with physical evidence and theft of property.
- 49-year-old Danna Watson is charged with endangering the welfare of a minor and theft of property.
- 31-year-old Richard Haynes is charged with tampering with physical evidence, possession of firearms by certain person, criminal use of prohibited weapons and endangering the welfare of a minor.
- 35-year-old Jimmie Marshall is charged with endangering the welfare of a minor.
- 24-year-old Chelsey Elenburg is charged with tampering with physical evidence and endangering the welfare of a minor.
- 28-year-old Holly Townsend is charged with endangering the welfare of a minor.
According to the news release, the investigation is ongoing and more arrests could be made.
Copyright 2016 KAIT. All rights reserved.