RANDOLPH COUNTY, AR (KAIT) - UPDATE May 18: Johnson was in court Wednesday for a probable cause hearing. His bond was set at $50,000 cash.
A search warrant in Randolph County landed one man in jail on multiple drug charges.
According to Sheriff Gary Tribble, 42-year-old Maurice Johnson was arrested Monday night in Imboden following a search warrant at his home in the 2200-block of Fairview Road.
The sheriff's department, Arkansas Community Corrections, Arkansas State Police, the Third Judicial Drug Task Force and the Pocahontas Police Department assisted in the arrest.
Johnson faces the following charges:
- Possession of methamphetamine
- Possession of marijuana
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
- Possession of drug paraphernalia with intent to use
- Tampering with physical evidence
- Use of communication device.
Copyright 2016 KAIT. All rights reserved.