Crews work house fire

Crews work house fire
Source: KAIT
Source: KAIT
Source: KAIT
Source: KAIT
Source: KAIT
Source: KAIT

JONESBORO, AR (KAIT) - A house fire broke out at a home on County Road 789 Monday night.

According to Brookland Fire Chief Steve Beck, the fire broke out in the living room of the home.

Beck said the home suffered minimal damage.

He said the cause of the fire could have been a candle burning inside the house.

Brookland and Philadelphia fire departments responded to the scene.

Copyright 2016 KAIT. All rights reserved.

Region 8 News App - Install or update on your: iPhone | Android