Kennett store catches fire Tuesday - KAIT Jonesboro, AR - Region 8 News, weather, sports

Kennett store catches fire Tuesday

(Source: AP Graphics Bank) (Source: AP Graphics Bank)
KENNETT, MO (KAIT) -

A jewelry store in Kennett caught fire early Tuesday morning.

It happened at Chancey’s Jewelry on Russell Street.

Kennett Fire Marshal Paul Spain said most of the damage was in the attic.

Fire crews saved most of the contents inside the store.

Spain believes the fire started from an electrical box in the attic.

Nobody was injured during the fire. 

Copyright 2016 KAIT. All rights reserved.

Watch Region 8 News On Demand: On your Desktop | On your Mobile device

Region 8 News App - Install or update on your: iPhone | Android

Powered by Frankly