JONESBORO, AR (KAIT) - The Arkansas State Highway Commission announced Wednesday its approval of several Region 8 road improvement contracts.
According to the Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department, the approved bids include:
- Independence County: Atlas Asphalt, Inc. of Batesville awarded $135,022.36 to resurface 2 miles of County Road 77 north of County Road 79 near Charlotte.
- Jackson County: Marion County Paving, LLC of Summit awarded $130,169.60 to reseal 3 miles of County Roads 37 and 251 between State Highways 14 and 384 near Newport.
- Jackson County: Atlas Asphalt, Inc. of Batesville awarded $213, 086.44 to resurface 2.1 miles of County Roads 75 and 224 near Swifton.
- Mississippi County: Delta Asphalt of Arkansas, Inc. of Paragould awarded $273,202.79 to resurface 2 miles of County Road 410 beginning at State Highway 61 and continuing southward near Blytheville.
- White County: H.R. Quadri Contractors, LLC of Van Buren, MO, awarded $8,993,590.41 to widen 3.3 miles of U.S. Highway 64 near Beebe.
- White County: White County of Searcy awarded $139,252.70 to resurface one mile of County Road 525 between State Highway 157 and County Road 527.
- Woodruff County: Salt Creek Paving & Construction Company, Inc. of Benton awarded $102,087.68 to reseal 4 miles of County Road 17 near Revel and County Road 58 near Little Dixie.
- Woodruff County: Delta Asphalt of Arkansas, Inc. of Paragould awarded $213, 616.60 to resurface 1.9 miles of County Road 17 near Revel, and County Roads 27 and 29 near Fizhugh.
Copyright 2016 KAIT. All rights reserved.