JONESBORO, AR (KAIT) - In an effort to ramp up communication between residents and their ward representatives, the City of Jonesboro will begin ward meetings in August.
Meetings will be held on the following dates:
- Ward 1: Gene Vance and Charles Frierson, 6 p.m. Monday, Aug. 22, at Fire Station No. 2 (Nettleton)
- Ward 2: Dr. Charles Coleman and Chris Moore, 6 p.m. Monday, Aug. 29, at Parker Park
- Ward 3: Ann Williams and Chris Gibson, 6 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 8, Central Fire Station
- Ward 4: John Street and Mitch Johnson, 6 p.m. Monday, Sept. 12, Fire Station No. 2 (Nettleton)
- Ward 5: Darrel Dover and Rennell Woods, 6 p.m. Monday, Sept. 19, Fire Station No. 4 (Harrisburg Road)
- Ward 6: Todd Burton and Bobby Long, 6 p.m. Monday, Sept. 26, Fire Station No. 3 (Brazos)
Copyright 2016 KAIT. All rights reserved.