JONESBORO, AR (KAIT) - Fire crews responded to a house fire in Caraway Sunday afternoon.
According to Jonesboro dispatch, the home is in the 400-block of West State Street around 2:49 p.m.
Caraway Fire Chief Scott Browning said that the homeowner was at home when the fire happened but was able to get out.
Caraway fire officials believe the fire started around the stove.
The kitchen and laundry sustained major damage according to the Chief Browning.
Surrounding agencies are assisting Caraway Fire Department.
Copyright 2016 KAIT. All rights reserved.