JONESBORO, AR (KAIT) - The Arkansas Alcoholic Beverage Control board cited several Region 8 businesses for selling alcohol to minors. Another got into hot water after drug paraphernalia was found on the premises.
During its Aug. 17 meeting in Little Rock, the board approved the following orders:
- Charlie’s Liquors, 2380 S. U.S. Hwy 61, Osceola fined $400/probation 90 days for sale to a minor.
- Gunn’s Supermarket, 1 Park Ave., Wilson, fined $300/probation 90 days for sale to a minor.
- Razorback Liquor Store, 364 S. Division, Blytheville fined $200/probation 30 days for alcohol sold to another liquor store.
- Manila Road Mart, 423 W. State Hwy. 18 Bypass, Manila fined $300/probation 90 days for sale to a minor.
- Simpson’s Grocery, 4708 Hwy. 140 W, Etowah fined $300/probation 90 days for sale to a minor.
- Puerto Jaivo, 1000 Ohlendorf Road, Osceola fined $300/probation 90 days for furnishing alcoholic beverages to a minor.
- United Associate, LLC, 500 E. Main, Hardy fined $500/probation 90 days for drug paraphernalia found on premises.
The fines are due by Sept. 5 or the permits will be suspended.
Copyright 2016 KAIT. All rights reserved.