LEPANTO, AR (KAIT) - A judge formally charged a man Monday accused of manufacturing 399.5 grams of methamphetamine, according to a press release from the Lepanto Police Department.
Officers executed a search warrant on Aug. 4 at 34-year-old Clayton Holiman's house on Kenwood Street.
During the search, officers reported finding components for manufacturing meth, meth lab components, an undisclosed amount of meth, and a firearm.
Holiman appeared before Judge Ron Hunter Monday for a probable cause hearing.
He found probable cause to charge Holiman with the following:
- Manufacturing methamphetamine
- Trafficking a controlled substance
- Possession of methamphetamine
- Nine counts of criminal use of prohibited weapons
- 56 counts of possession of drug paraphernalia
- Simultaneous possession of drugs and firearms
- Possession of firearms by certain persons
- An enhancement for proximity to certain facilities
Judge Hunter set a bond of $2,500.
Holiman is scheduled to appear in Poinsett County Circuit Court on Sept. 30.
Copyright 2016 KAIT. All rights reserved.