JONESBORO, AR (KAIT) - Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores will open a location in Jonesboro.
Located in the old Hancock Fabrics store on 2813 East Nettleton Avenue, the store will hold a grand opening on Sept. 29.
"We are excited to become a member of the Jonesboro community and look forward to serving all sewing and crafting enthusiasts," said Jill Soltau, president and CEO of Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores.
Grand opening activities will begin Sept. 29 and go through Oct. 1.
A ribbon cutting ceremony with Bill Campbell, Jonesboro communications director, will happen 15 minutes before the store opens at 9:00 a.m. according to a news release.
The three-day grand opening celebration will include
- Enter to win – One $500 Jo-Ann Gift Card will be given out each day
- Mystery Giveaway – First 120 guests each day will receive a Jo-Ann Gift Card ranging from $10 - $250
- Hot Savings – Special grand opening sales and offers throughout the store
- Free Reusable Tote Bag – Customers who spend $25 or more will get a free tote bag each day, but only while supplies last
- Teacher Appreciation Day – All day Saturday, teachers receive 15% off their total purchase with current teacher ID
- Make It - Take It and Balloon Artist – Kids can make their own craft to take home on Oct. 1 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. while supplies last, and also receive an artist – made balloon.
For more information, click here.
Copyright 2016 KAIT. All rights reserved.