JONESBORO, AR (KAIT) - The Alcoholic Beverage Control board fined several Region 8 businesses for selling alcohol to minors.
The board cited the following businesses for violations during its recent meeting in Little Rock:
- Roy’s First and Last Chance, 2908 Linwood Dr., Paragould—Allowed minor in permitted outlet that allows smoking. Fined $100; 60 days probation.
- Flash Market #17, 3120 Hwy. 367 North, Newport—Sale to minor. Fined $300; 90 days probation.
- Julio’s Package Store, 22419 Hwy. 67 North, Swifton—Sale to minor. Fined $300; 90 days probation.
- 67 Liquor Store, 8340 Hwy. 367 North, Bradford—Sale to minor. Fined $300; 90 days probation.
- Café Klaser, 1414 Wilburn Rd., Heber Springs—Served alcoholic beverages to intoxicated patron. Fined $1,000; 6 months probation.
- Driftwood Bowling Alley, 2998 Hwy. 62 NE, Mountain Home—Furnished alcoholic beverages to minor. Fined $350; 90 days probation.
- J&P Flash #385, 1423 East 9th St., Mountain Home—No timely change of manager. Canceled.
The businesses have until Dec. 6 to pay the fines, or ABC will suspend their permits.
Copyright 2016 KAIT. All rights reserved.