JONESBORO, AR (KAIT) - Police arrested six people after finding multiple guns and drugs inside a Jonesboro apartment.
While searching for Yamiah Leshae McFarland, who was wanted on a felony bench warrant, officers with the Street Crimes Unit went to a home in the 300-block of Melrose.
When they entered the home, officers reported finding items used in the packaging and selling of drugs. Officers also found a box of .380-caliber ammunition in the living room.
Police detained all six people in the apartment, including McFarland, and conducted a more thorough search after receiving a search warrant.
According to the initial incident report, officers found a 9mm semi-automatic pistol with a round chambered, a Ruger 10-22, digital scales, marijuana grinders, and a box of plastic baggies.
Police also reported finding 24 individually wrapped bags of marijuana, 48 grams of marijuana, .5 grams of suspected methamphetamine, and 27 Oxycontin pills.
Police identified the following suspects and their charges:
- Kentrall Dewayne Williams, 30, Jonesboro: Possession of a Schedule I or II controlled substance less than 28 grams, simultaneous possession of a controlled substance and firearms, possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance with the purpose to deliver, possession of drug paraphernalia-felony.
- Yamiah Leshae McFarland, 24, Jonesboro: Forgery; theft less than $2,000; violation of suspended sentence.
- Jacob Demetrius Brown, 21, Jonesboro: Possession of methamphetamine less than 2 grams, possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance with the purpose to deliver, felony possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Terrence Kintell Williams, 31, Jonesboro: Possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance with the purpose to deliver and felony possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Devins Smith, 18, Jonesboro: Possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance less than 4 ounces, carrying a weapon, and obstructing governmental operations.
- Kwam Ratrale Williams, 24, Jonesboro: Nonpayment of fines. Cited and released.
Copyright 2017 KAIT. All rights reserved.