(KAIT) - Strong storms are moving through Region 8 Tuesday morning, bringing down trees and power lines.
According to the National Weather Service, these are the reports it's getting:
- Tree down across Pineville
- Tree and power lines down on county road 210/Cemetery Road near Black Rock
- Large tree down on HWY 361 and county road 216 south of Black Rock
- Water over road at HWY 361 and county road 216
- 2 homes damaged on Faculty Drive in College City, both of them from trees. No injuries have been reported.
- The Williams Baptist Softball field has sustained damage. The storms also brought some fences down at the baseball field.No one is hurt.
The storms have also knocked out power.
At around 4:45 a.m., Entergy Arkansas reported more than 1,500 customers without power.
269 of those households lost power shortly after 3 a.m. in Clay County.
The Clay County Sheriff's Office said at 4:30 a.m. it has not received any damage reports that would have caused this outage. However, Entergy said a crew should have it restored this morning.
Entergy is also reporting about a handful of outages total in Stone, Baxter, Independence and White counties.
North Arkansas Electric reported shortly before 5 a.m. more than 130 customers without power in Salem.
The Fulton County Sheriff's Office said as of 5 a.m. it has not received reports of damage.
Stay with Region 8 News on-air and online for the latest on the storm.
Copyright 2017 KAIT. All rights reserved.