JONESBORO, AR (KAIT) - The Arkansas Game and Fish Commission is holding several meetings in March about proposed changes to managing popular waterfowl habitats.
According to the AGFC, the meetings are to keep the public informed about habitat degradation in the wetlands, particularly artificially flooded bottomland hardwood forests.
The meetings will be from 6 to 8 p.m. at the following dates and locations:
- Stuttgart, March 9: Grand Prairie Center, Salon B, 2807 Highway 165 South
- Searcy, March 14: Searcy High School Cafeteria, 301 N Ella
- Little Rock, March 16: AGFC Headquarters Auditorium, 2 Natural Resources Drive
- Jonesboro, March 28: Nettleton High School Fine Arts Center, 4201 Chieftan Lane
- Russellville, March 30: Doc Bryan Lecture Hall, Arkansas Tech University, 1605 N. Coliseum Drive
For more information about the meetings, click here.
Copyright 2017 KAIT. All rights reserved.