LITTLE ROCK, AR (KAIT) - In addition to MREs and BDUs, the owners of a Cave City disaster preparedness store can now sell wine.
Mary Robin Casteel, director of the Alcoholic Beverage Control, approved a small farm wine retail permit last week for Disaster/Survival Readiness, 906 Highway 167.
The decision came after the ABC received no objections from public officials.
Casteel also approved the following applications during the June 21 meeting:
- Steav’s Short Stop, 241 North Service Rd., Blytheville: Beer off-premises and small farm wine-retail replacement.
- On the Run #5, 901 South College, Mountain Home: Beer off-premises and small farm wine-retail replacement.
- Nick’s One Stop #11, 1600 Malcolm, Newport: Beer off-premises replacement.
- Dollar General Store #3886, 305 Highway 463 South, Trumann: Beer off-premises and small farm wine retail transfer of location.
- The Olive Garden Italian Restaurant, 1918 Red Wolf Blvd., Jonesboro: Private club change of manager
- Osceola Exxon, 900 West Keiser, Osceola: Beer off-premises and small farm wine retail change of manager
- Manila Exxon, 261 Highway 18 East, Manila: Beer off-premises and small farm wine retail change of manager
- Lounge 418, 418 West Ash St., Blytheville: On-premises wine and beer replacement. Conditional upon copy of clearance letter from Department of Finance & Administration.
- Tran’s Quickstop, 1909 East Kingshighway, Paragould: Beer off-premises new. Conditional upon installation of a telephone with re-inspection by ABC Enforcement.
Copyright 2017 KAIT. All rights reserved.