BAXTER COUNTY, AR (KAIT) - Deputies arrested an Arkansas man and his son on felony drug dealing charges.
Baxter County sheriff's investigators, along with officers with the Arkansas Department of Community Corrections, conducted a home visit Monday afternoon at the home of 49-year-old parolee Thomas Salvadore Galluzzo III of Midway.
During a search of the home on Cedar Hills Drive, officers found approximately 4.2 grams of methamphetamine, a small amount of marijuana, suboxone, clonazepam, and smoking devices, according to a news release from the sheriff's office.
Officers arrested Galluzzo and his 19-year-old son, Thomas Salvadore Galluzzo IV, on suspicion of the following charges:
- Possession of methamphetamine with the purpose to deliver
- Possession of a Schedule IV controlled substance with the purpose to deliver
- Possession of a Schedule III controlled substance with the purpose to deliver
- Possession of drug paraphernalia-felony
- Possession of drug paraphernalia-misdemeanor
- Possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance with the purpose to deliver
In addition, Galluzzo III—who has been booked into the Baxter County Detention Center 10 times since 2013—was charged as a habitual offender.
Galluzzo IV has one previous booking for drug offenses, the release stated.
Both men are being held on $25,000 bond each, as well as no-bond holds for parole or probation violations.
Copyright 2017 KAIT. All rights reserved.