Chief: possible electrical fire damages house

Chief: possible electrical fire damages house

MONETTE, AR (KAIT) - Fire crews in Monette responded to an early-morning house fire Friday.

Firefighters were called to the 300-block of Carol Ave. just before 5:30 a.m.

Monette Fire Chief David Clark said the fire may have started in a back bedroom and was possibly caused by an electrical issue.

No one was injured in the fire.

However, the inside of the home sustained heavy damage.

Copyright 2017 KAIT. All rights reserved.

Watch Region 8 News On Demand: On your Desktop | On your Mobile device

Region 8 News App - Install or update on your: iPhone | Android