A Florida mother has a warning to other parents who might have a hazardous toy inside their garage.
A boy's toy Tonka truck caught fire, and his family caught it all on cell phone video.
In a report by WFOX/WJAX in Florida, the mother said she saw smoke and then flames.
WFOX/WJAX investigated to see if the toy had a recall.
It did have a recall but not for potential fire.
To see the video and read more about the mother's warning to other parents, click here.
Copyright 2017 KAIT. All rights reserved.