SOUTHSIDE, AR (KAIT) - The Southside Fire Department responded to a house fire Saturday night.
According to Fire Chief Jeremy Loggins, it happened around 8 p.m. Saturday in the 300-block of Rock Bridge Road.
Chief Loggins said a mother and four teens were able to get out of the house unharmed, but the house is a total loss.
Chief Loggins said it appeared to be an electrical fire.
Region 8 News has learned that the Christmas gifts for the kids were saved by the firefighters.
Region 8 News is following up on this story and will have more details tonight on Region 8 News at 6.
Copyright 2017 KAIT. All rights reserved.