Crews respond to Hoxie house fire

Crews respond to Hoxie house fire

JONESBORO, AR (KAIT) - Emergency crews responded to a house fire in Hoxie Saturday night.

According to Fire Chief Chris Ditto, crews were called to a fully-involved house fire at 209 Southeast Clare Street.

Chief Ditto said they have the fire contained now, and everybody made it out of the house safely.

He said it was caused by an electrical shortage in the attic.

Region 8 News will have more information as details emerge. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for up to the minute updates.

Copyright 2017 KAIT. All rights reserved.