JONESBORO, AR (KAIT) - The showers continue to fall, pushing this to maybe be the wettest February on record for Jonesboro. As the rain continues, the significantly high water levels are causing problems for roads and highways across the area.
The following roads and state highways are experiencing flooding:
- Highway 230 in Craighead County is closed
- Highway 18 in Jackson County
- Highway 37 in Jackson County
- Highway 224 in Jackson County
- Highway 226, south of Swifton in Jackson County
- The underpass at Gayosa and Railroad in Marked Tree is closed
- Division Street in Marked Tree is flooded
- Elm Street in Marked Tree is flooded
- Industrial Street at Sam Anderson Street in Marked Tree is flooded
- Pecan Street at Owens Street in Marked Tree is flooded
- Highway 31 in White County
- Highway 13 in White County
- Highway 166 in Randolph County
- Highway 312 in Mississippi County
- Highway 364 in Cross County has been closed due to high water
- Highway 117 and Highway 25 at Jessup exchange in Lawrence County is underwater
Here are the latest Arkansas road conditions.
Here are the latest Missouri road conditions.
Here are the latest Tennessee road conditions.
To follow the Region 8 StormTEAM on social media: