(KAIT) - Residents and officials are assessing the damage left by storms that ripped through Region 8 on Saturday.
- Power poles down along U.S. 49 in Jonesboro
- Minor damage on the A-State campus. Parking gates are down.
- Trees blocking Highway 351 at CR 7649 north of Jonesboro
- Police and power crews on in the 9000-block of Highway 135 south due to a report of a tree on a shop building and power lines that are down.
- Power lines down on Hwy 135 and HWY 158.
- Power lines and poles down on HWY 91 in the Egypt area.
- A Tree fell onto a home on Highway 91. The person inside was able to get out of the home without injuries.
- Flooding reported on East Nettleton, east of Caraway Road.
- A portable garage was blown into a house in Caraway.
- Power lines were reported down on HWY 135 near Black Oak.
- S. Madison at Mallory Ct. is closed due to a tree that is on a power/telephone line.
- A mobile home was blown away on Highway 90 east of Highway 135. One person was confirmed dead from that area.
- Home south of McDougal on HWY 141 was also badly damaged.
- Sheriff Terry Miller reports damage across Northeastern Clay County.
- Trees and power lines down in the Trumann area.
- Damage reported to the First Baptist Church in Keiser
- Power lines and trees down in Keiser
- No injuries reported in Keiser
- Awning and gas pump damaged at gas station
- Families displaced from an apartment complex that was damaged. The Red Cross has been called to help.
- One injury confirmed by the Mississippi Co. Sheriff's Office in Osceola
- Roadway Inn hotel in Osceola has roof damage
- Osceola officials report numerous roads are flooded in town
- A report of a roof was blown off of a barn on HWY 168 in the Lorado area.
- Flash flooding was reported throughout the county, especially in the Ash Flat area.
- A roof was blown off of a mobile home on Lawrence County Road 511
Flash flooding is also causing problems around Region 8.
- Highway 230 in Craighead County is closed
- Highway 37 in Jackson County
- Highway 224 in Jackson County
- Highway 226, south of Swifton in Jackson County
- The underpass at Gayosa and Railroad in Marked Tree is closed
- Division Street in Marked Tree is flooded
- Elm Street in Marked Tree is flooded
- Industrial Street at Sam Anderson Street in Marked Tree is flooded
- Pecan Street at Owens Street in Marked Tree is flooded
- Highway 31 in White County
- Highway 13 in White County
- Highway 166 in Randolph County
- Valley Chapel Road
- Ruby Trail
- Highway 155 and Acree Road
- Engelburg Road at the Fourche River
- Roads in Pocahontas that are underwater include: Pyburn Extended, Dalton Street, Valley Street, and Drew Street.
- Highway 312 in Mississippi County
- Highway 364 in Cross County has been closed due to high water
- Martin Creek Road and Dairy Bar Road are impassable
- Highway 117 in the Jesup area is closed
Here are the latest Arkansas road conditions.
Here are the latest Missouri road conditions.
Here are the latest Tennessee road conditions.
To follow the Region 8 StormTEAM on social media: