JONESBORO, AR (KAIT) - Walmart is remodeling a number of their stores and rolling out more services as part of a multi-million-dollar announcement.
A news release Wednesday from the retail giant states they are expecting to spend an estimated $31 million in 2018 on these efforts.
Nine stores will be remodeled during the year, including three in Northeast Arkansas. They are the following:
- Camden – 950 California Ave. Southwest
- Conway – 3900 Dave Ward Drive
- Fayetteville – 2875 W. Martin Luther King Blvd.
- Jonesboro – 1815 E. Highland Drive
- Lonoke – 322 Brownsville Loop
- Paragould – 2802 W. Kings Highway
- Stuttgart – 406 E. 22nd St.
- Van Buren – 2214 Fayetteville Road
- Wynne – 800 Highway 64 E.