- Always keep your glasses in a case when not in use. This will protect your lenses from scratches and help extend the life of the frame.
- To avoid scratching, never lay your lenses directly onto any type of hard or abrasive surface.
- Use both hands when putting on or removing your glasses.
- Do not let anyone wear or "try on" your glasses. The frame has been custom fitted for you. Letting others wear your glasses, even for a moment, may cause stretching or damage to the frame and lenses.
- Clean your lenses and frames on a regular basis with warm water or an approved lens cleaner and wipe clean with a dry cloth. To avoid scratching, never wipe your lenses when they are completely dry.
Your glasses will last longer if you have them adjusted every 3-4 months. This allows us to check for loose screws or any other problems. If your frame breaks, don't repair it with glue or tape. Bring it to us and we will repair it properly.
Stay on top of your vision and schedule an appointment today. Visit our website at www.drangelahowell.com or send us an email by clicking here. Meet Dr. Angela C. Howell Questions & Answers Eye Examinations Contact Lenses Eyeglasses Macular Degeneration Dry Eye