Kathy Campbell - Jonesboro
Why I Need a New Family Room:
- Recently moved to Jonesboro from Richmond Va. Some furnishings didn't survive the move
- Furnishings that survived are out of date and worn
- Existing furnishings don't match room: size and style
- Large, open room with lots of possibilities!
- Pastor's home (entertain frequently), but not much money to decorate
- Room is the center of house and main room; it sets the feel of the entire home and desparately needs to 'feel' better!
- Lighting is poor. Only 1 window, no lamps, and out of date ceiling fan
- Beautiful wood floors and woodwork-crown and chair molding and a column - So much potential!