Injury at Your Friend's House

If your friends are homeowners, they probably have homeowners insurance to protect them if someone is injured on their property. If they are renters, they may have renters insurance, or some type of umbrella coverage, for the same reason. Also, if they are renters, the land owner probably has insurance coverage for claims filed on the property.

(Copyright 2001 All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, rewritten, or redistributed.)