Suddenlink Offices Open In Batesville After July 4 Fire Destroys Main Building

BATESVILLE - A July 4 fire destroyed Suddenlink's Batesville, AR., customer care and administrative office at 2490 Harrison.  All employees are safe, and Suddenlink services were not affected. The fire erupted at about 4:30 p.m. Wednesday and was put out by 6:30 p.m.  No cause has been determined at this time.

Batesville employees are back at work this morning.  The customer care office is open for business in a Suddenlink building immediately behind the destroyed building.   Customers can pay bills and pick up equipment for self-installs . Customer calls to the Batesville office were handled by a Suddenlink Call Center before the fire, and that continues.  Customers are being assured that the fire has not and will not cause service interruptions.

Thanks to the fast response of the local Suddenlink team, alternate locations for dispatch and work-order generation to the field were quickly established. Local management says the fire will not cause delays in scheduled work orders.  Suddenlink employs 11 people in Batesville.