JONESBORO - The Jonesboro Economical Transportation System (JETS) will host its 1st Annual Back to School Essay Contest "What I did this summer!" In 250 words or less the students will tell how taking JETS made their summer better.
Essay must be handwritten and legible on notebook paper.
- On the top right hand corner, include your name, age, address, phone number, and parent or guardian's name. (JETS does not share this information).
- Only one essay per person may be submitted.
- Your entry must be 250 words or less.
- There are three categories: elementary (up to grade 5), Junior High (grades 6-9) and Senior High (grades 10-12).
- Submissions must be postmarked and received by August 10, 2007.
- All entries become property of JETS and may be reproduced, in whole or part, by JETS in printed or electronic form.
- Winners will be notified by mail or phone on August 15, 2007.
- JETS EMPLOYEES AND THEIR IMMEDIATE FAMILY AND THE COMMUNITY TRANSPORTATION BOARD MEMBERS AND THEIR IMMEDIATE FAMILY ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE.
To submit your essay by mail, send to:
Ref.: Essay Contest
110 Gee Street
Jonesboro, AR 72401
Prizes include: backpacks, school supplies and MP3 players.