JONESBORO, Ark. (KAIT) - During the week of July 11-18, inspectors from the Craighead County Health Unit visited 22 food establishments.
Here’s a look at the critical violations they found:
|Ana’s Angels Academy||2614 E. Matthews||7-15||Routine||None|
|AUI Workshop||2725 N. Church||7-18||Routine||None|
|Burger King #17143||4000 E. Johnson||7-17||Routine||1. Observed creamer in drive-thru cold-holding drawer holding at temperatures above 41F-relocated.|
|DBA Domino’s Pizza||2508 Stadium||7-17||Routine||1. Hand washing sink was blocked by maintenance |
2. Observed employee wash hands in 3-compartment sink.
3. Observed hand soap stored on prep cooler-manager relocated.
|Dragon City||300 S. Main||7-12||Follow-up||None|
|First United Methodist Early||801 S. Main||7-17||Routine||None|
|Food Smart #6-Food Store||2819 E. Nettleton||7-18||Routine||1. Observed raw pork roast stored over smoked sausage in walk-in cooler-corrected. |
2. Observed Always Save crushed pineapple and mandarin orange cans on retail shelves with damage to the hermetic seal-corrected.
|Food Smart #6-Deli||2819 E. Nettleton||7-18||Routine||1. Observed employee don gloves without washing hands |
first. Employee was addressed with the issue; removed gloves.
|Jimmy John’s||1319 Stadium||7-15||Routine||None|
|Love’s Travel Stop #607||5101 E. Parker||7-17||Follow-up||None|
|Ms. Banks’ Busy Bees||1301 Hwy. 18, Lake City||7-15||Opening||None|
|Ozark Waffles #698||2905 Phillips||7-15||Routine||1. Observed employee cell phones stored on prep |
2. Observed hot water turned off at hand wash sink in rear-corrected.
3. Observed raw eggs stored over hash browns and
4. Observed hand wash sink filled with wet rags-corrected.
5. Observed spray cans of pesticides stored in facility-cans removed, corrected on site.
|Qdoba Mexican Grill||2935 Parkwood||7-11||Follow-up||1. Observed paddle in hand wash sink-corrected.|
|Senior Life Center||700 E. Washington||7-12||Routine||1. Observed soda can with no lid. |
2. Observed food uncovered in reach-in cooler.
3. Observed can of Raid in office. Spray pesticides are not
to be used or stored in food establishment.
4. Observed unlabeled chemical bottle.
|Steak 'N Shake||2307 E. Parker||7-15||Routine||1. Observed cheese in prep cooler at 45F. |
2. Observed ice dumped in hand wash sink-corrected.
|Target T-1919-Deli||3000 E. Highland||7-11||Routine||1. Observed sanitizer stored next to food-corrected. |
2. Observed coffee pot stored on hand wash sink.
|The Truck Patch||906 Southwest||7-17||Follow-up||None|
|Tropical Smoothie Cafe||3410 E. Johnson||7-12||Routine||1. Observed bottle of chemical with no label-corrected. |
2. Observed chemicals stored on prep table.
3. Observed employee cell phone stored on prep table-corrected.
|Twisted Foods Eatery & Meal Prep||1320 Red Wolf||7-15||Routine||1. Observed food stored over fill line of cooler. |
2. Observed chemicals in bottles with no labels-corrected.
3. Observed phones on prep tables-corrected.
|Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Joint||2203 Red Wolf||7-15||Routine||1. Observed no soap at hand wash sink-corrected. |
2. Observed employee drink in open container-corrected.
3. Observed dough and equipment stored in front of hand wash sink-corrected.
4. Observed chemical in spray bottle with no label-corrected.
5. Observed no paper towels at hand wash sink-corrected.
|Walmart Supercenter 45-Deli/Bakery||1815 E. Highland||7-17||Follow-up||None|