JONESBORO, Ark. (KAIT) - Several restaurants in Region 8 are changing up their services to serve the public with COVID-19 fears and restrictions and to also stay open.
Below is a list of some restaurants that have changed service due to the coronavirus. Please visit the Region 8 Restaurant Update page for a complete listing.
- Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen, 2123 Stadium Blvd. in Jonesboro: The restaurant is offering Curbside To Go for guests to pick up meals. For more information, call 870-934-0223.
- Chicken Salad Chick in Jonesboro will be open from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. and will have drive-thru, carry-out, online delivery and deliveries to Jonesboro businesses.
- City Wok Dim Sum on Main Street in Downtown Jonesboro is still available for take out orders.
- Country Fish Boat, 3905 East Nettleton, offering curbside pickups and free deliveries to people within 2 miles. Call 870-910-4900
- The Edge Coffeehouse and Eatery in Jonesboro will be temporarily closing its doors. However, the restaurant is seeking to donate food to people in need.
- Eleanor’s in downtown Jonesboro is closing until further notice.
- Fuji Japanese Steakhouse Jonesboro On 3/18 from 11:30 p.m.-1:00 p.m. we will be offering a free lunch to all students from our county. Call (870) 972-5585 to order.
- Golden Corral, 2405 E Highland, offering carryout and delivery service only from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Please call ahead to order at 870-351-3212.
- Krispy Kreme in Jonesboro has closed its lobby.
- Longhorn Steakhouse, 2626 Red Wolf Blvd. in Jonesboro: The restaurant has ToGo service available, with curbside ordering and pickup. You can call the restaurant at 870-932-2572.
- Murdock’s Red Wolf and Murdock’s Main Street: Drive-thru, online ordering, BiteSquad delivery. Closed on Sundays until further notice. Closing at 8 p.m. weekdays, closing at 9 p.m. on Friday and Saturday.
- Murdock’s Catfish in Paragould closed completely
- Newk’s Eatery, 3410 E. Johnson: Effective Wednesday, March 18, the Hilltop location will be temporarily closed. The restaurant at 1408 E. Highland Dr. offering dine-in, grab & go, call-in, online, and delivery. 870-336-0663 ext 3
- Olive Garden, 1918 Red Wolf Blvd.: The restaurant is offering free delivery for orders over $40 (fees waived) and ToGo made easy with online ordering, payment and car side pick up. For more information, call 870-972-0282.
- The Parsonage is closing their dining area due to COVID-19, but keeping the kitchen open for curbside, pick-up, and delivery services. Country Fish Boat, 3905 East Nettleton, offering curbside pickups and free deliveries to people within 2 miles. Call 870-910-4900
- Ron’s Catfish, 3213 Dan Ave., Closed completely until further noticeClosed completely
- Skinny J’s Paragould and Skinny J’s in Jonesboro is closing until further notice.
- Sue’s Kitchen Express is offering curbside pick-up, limited delivery and seating for less than 20. The restaurant is not serving breakfast until further notice and free lunches will be given to kids in need Monday through Friday, 11:30 am to 12:30 pm.
- Taco Rio in Paragould has its dining room open with reduced seating, call in and take out orders, curbside service, and delivery available by ordering online through paragoud2go.com. Hours 11-7 daily.
- Tacos 4 Life’s Arkansas locations will close the dine-in section of its restaurant and open during normal hours for curbside pickup and delivery. Additionally, guests will be able to utilize the drive-thru if their location has one.
- Whistle Stop Bistro and Catering, 5435 E. Nettleton, carryout and drive-through Monday-Friday, 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. Call 870-275-6239 to place orders.
Murdock’s Catfish-Red Wolf & Murdock’s Catfish-Main Street now drive thru, BiteSquad for delivery, ChowNow for pick up. No dine in. M-Sat 10:30 a.m. -9:00 p.m. and Sun 10:30 a.m. -3:00 p.m.
If your restaurant is changing the way it does business, please visit the Region 8 Restaurant Update page and let the public know.