MISSOURI (KFVS) - On May 2 at 2 p.m. the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services reported 8,184 cases of COVID-19.
So far, 351 people have died from the virus in the state.
Here is a list of our recent Missouri COVID-19 stories:
- Three Rivers College announces reopening dates
- Jackson, Mo. releases reopening plan for city facilities
- Gov. Parson declares May 3 as Day of Prayer; nearly 8K total positive cases of COVID-19 in Mo.
- Lynyrd Skynyrd cancels Cape Girardeau show
- Mo. Colleges and Universities receive $25.5 million in COVID-19 aid
- 167 new positive cases of COVID-19 among Mo. food plant staff; 295 total cases
- Additional COVID-19 results in from Buchanan County food plant
- Man leaves Poplar Bluff, Mo. hospital after 10 days on ventilator
- Cape Girardeau County, city officials release reopening guidelines
- Cape Girardeau Co. Health Dept. reports 4 new COVID-19 recoveries
- Dunklin County Health and Senior Services releases recovery plan recommendations
- Cape Library to provide drive-thru services
Governor Mike Parson will give a COVID-19 update on Monday, May 4.