MISSOURI (KFVS) - On June 6, the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services reported 14,442 cases of COVID-19.
To date, 809 people have died from the virus in the state.
Here is a list of our most recent Missouri COVID-19 stories.
- Cape Girardeau Co. Health Center reports confirmed COVID-19 cases that visited Lake of the Ozarks
- More than 14K COVID-19 positive cases in Mo.
- Stoddard Co. Public Health Center hosts free COVID-19 testing
- 113 total COVID-19 cases in Cape Girardeau County
- Stoddard County Health Center releases COVID-19 community breakdown