ARKANSAS STATE (3-6, 0-2 Sun Belt) vs ULM (4-7, 2-2 Sun Belt)
Friday and Saturday, Jan. 15th-16th • 6:00 PM / 4:00 PM • First National Bank Arena • ESPN+ • 107.9 KFIN
- The 2020-21 campaign marks the program’s 93rd season with the Red Wolves amassing a 1,226-1,189 all-time record (.508) dating back to the inaugural 1926-27 season
- With a combined 23 points in two games at ULM, Marquis Eaton inched closer to Adrian Banks (1,081) for 23rd on the scoring list as he now has 1,073 career points.
- Norchad Omier is the only Division I true freshman among 24 total Division I players averaging a double-double this season; 31 Division I freshmen have done so for a season (minimum 20 games played) since 1992-93 season
- Norchad Omier has six-straight games with 10 or more rebounds. His six total games with 10 or more rebounds are the most in a season since Anthony Livingston had 16 during the 2015-16 season
- Saturday’s game will mark the 500th regular season Sun Belt Conference game for A-State. The Red Wolves are 238-260 entering Friday’s game in Sun Belt Conference play.
- Marquis Eaton is two games played shy of Micah Marsh (1994-98) and Brian Reaves (1990-93) for 15th on the career games played list at 107 games played
- Dating back to the beginning of the 2017-18 season, A-State is 31-8 (.795) when leading at halftime, 3-0 this season