Vaccinate Region 8: Where you can get the COVID-19 vaccine
JONESBORO, Ark. (KAIT) - Here is a list of COVID-19 vaccine clinics available in Region 8:
- Lyon College and Economart Pharmacy will host a free public vaccine clinic from 9 to 11 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 7, outside Becknell Gymnasium. For more information, call 870-793-4179.
- The Blytheville School District will hold a public vaccine clinic Tuesday, Aug. 3 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Blytheville High School Arena.
- The Cave City Fire Department and Cave City Pharmacy will provide COVID-19 vaccines starting at 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 5, at Station #1. Healthcare authorities will also be available to answer questions about the vaccine and the coronavirus.
- 1st Choice Healthcare in Ash Flat is offering a student Pfizer vaccine clinic Friday, July 30, for Highland students age 12 and older.
- The HUB, 711 Union Ave., will host a free COVID-19 vaccine clinic for Jonesboro’s homeless population from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 3. Patients will receive the single-dose vaccine.
- Jonesboro Public Schools will host a district-wide COVID vaccine clinic in the JHS gym lobby on Wednesday, Aug. 4, from 10 a.m. to noon. Vaccines will be available to all students, employees, and relatives. For more information, including a consent form, click here.
- NEA Baptist offers vaccine clinics daily from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at its main clinic, 4802 E. Johnson Ave. No appointments necessary.
- St. Bernards Healthcare offers vaccines any day of the week at its two Jonesboro Urgent Care locations. No appointment necessary. As of Friday, July 30, vaccines will also be available five at its tree primary care clinics, and at a dedicated vaccine clinic operating every Friday.
- Woodsprings Pharmacy, 1807 Woodsprings Rd., will hold a back-to-school vaccination clinic from 10 a.m. until noon Saturday, July 31. The Pfizer vaccine will be available to all ages, 12 and up. Register for an appointment online at woodsprings.as.me/pfizer. Walk-ins welcome.
- Dunklin County Health Department, 402 Recovery Road, in Kennett will provide vaccine clinics each Tuesday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. until the end of August. No appointment is needed, but if you want one, you can call them at 573-888-9008.
- FBC Marked Tree, 412 Liberty St., will offer free COVID-19 vaccines and health screenings from 2 until 6 p.m. Monday, Aug. 2. To sign up for the vaccine, click here.
- A back-to-school vaccination clinic will be held from 5 until 7 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 12, in the Rector High School gymnasium. The COVID vaccine will available to those ages 12 and up.
- 1st Choice Healthcare is providing free Moderna vaccines to any patient. For more information, call 870-886-5507.
Those 12 and older are eligible to receive the vaccination.
There is no out-of-pocket expense for the vaccine. People should bring their insurance cards to the unit. If they do not have insurance, the vaccine will be available at no charge.
For a list of pharmacies throughout the state now accepting appointments, visit the Arkansas Department of Health website.
Copyright 2021 KAIT. All rights reserved.