Jonesboro fire crews put out grill fire

(Michel Curi / CC BY 2.0)
Published: Aug. 6, 2022 at 5:51 PM CDT|Updated: Aug. 6, 2022 at 6:57 PM CDT
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

JONESBORO, Ark. (KAIT) - Jonesboro Fire crews responded to a Saturday grill fire.

According to Jonesboro E-911 Dispatch, fire crews were dispatched to a house in the 2100-block on North Patrick Street for a reported house fire.

Region 8 News reporter Jace Passmore went to the scene, where fire crews said a grill under the garage caught fire.

The fire was contained quickly, and no damages other than the grill were reported.

Copyright 2022 KAIT. All rights reserved.