Musical festival honors the King of Rock ‘n’ Roll
JONESBORO, Ark. (KAIT) - Elvis fans will be “all shook up” this coming weekend.
The Arkansas Elvis Festival comes to Jonesboro for six shows spanning three days with 14 different Elvis tribute artists. All performances will take place at the Embassy Suites Red Wolf Convention Center from Thursday, May 18, through Saturday, May 20.
There will be two shows each day. The afternoon shows begin at 2 p.m. and the evening shows start at 7:30 p.m.
Tickets and 3-day passes can be purchased at arkansaselvisfestival.com or at the door of the event.
Each show has a different theme:
- LET’S HAVE A PARTY, May 18, 2 p.m.: Jamming out to iconic rock and roll hits by The King
- THE MEMPHIS FLASH, May 18, 7:30 p.m: Showcasing the diversity of Presley’s songbook
- ELVIS IN ARKANSAS, May 19, 2 p.m.: Replicating multiple of his concerts spanning ‘56, ’72, ‘74
- ERA OF A KING, May 19, 7:30 p.m.: Showcasing the early Vegas Years throughout the movies and everything in between
- THE GOSPEL, May 20, 2 p.m.: Praising the music that inspired Elvis’ career and put him on the path to success
- TO VEGAS, May 20, 7:30 p.m.: All the eras showcased at once, featuring all 14 headliners
For more information regarding the festival, click here.
Copyright 2023 KAIT. All rights reserved.