Arkansas vs. Kansas: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - NCAA Tournament Second Round
The No. 1 seed Kansas Jayhawks (28-7) attempt to book a trip to the Sweet 16 in an NCAA Tournament second-round matchup against the No. 8 seed Arkansas Razorbacks (21-13) on Saturday at Wells Fargo Arena, starting at 5:15 PM.
You can check out odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Kansas vs. Arkansas matchup in this article.
Arkansas vs. Kansas Game Info
- When: Saturday, March 18, 2023 at 5:15 PM ET
- Where: Wells Fargo Arena in Des Moines, Iowa
- How to Watch on TV: CBS
Click on our link to sign up for a free trial of fuboTV, and start watching select March Madness games and tons of other live sports without cable today!
Arkansas vs. Kansas Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed at individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Kansas Moneyline||Arkansas Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Kansas (-3.5)||143.5||-185||+150||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|DraftKings||Kansas (-3.5)||144||-180||+155||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
Arkansas vs. Kansas Betting Trends
- Arkansas has won 16 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover or pushing 18 times.
- When playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs this year, the Razorbacks have an ATS record of 3-2.
- Kansas has put together a 16-18-0 record against the spread this season.
- A total of 16 out of the Jayhawks' 34 games this season have gone over the point total.
Arkansas Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +5500
- The Razorbacks were +1500 to win the national championship at the start of the season, and have now dropped to +5500, which is the 63rd-biggest change in the country.
- The implied probability of Arkansas winning the national championship, based on its +5500 moneyline odds, is 1.8%.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.