Arkansas vs. Kansas Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - NCAA Tournament Second Round
Saturday's game between the Kansas Jayhawks (28-7) and the Arkansas Razorbacks (21-13) at Wells Fargo Arena has a projected final score of 73-70 based on our computer prediction, with Kansas securing the victory. Tipoff is at 5:15 PM on March 18.
According to our computer prediction, the Kansas versus Arkansas game has a predicted point spread that equals the actual spread (3.5). The two sides are projected to fail to hit the 143.5 over/under.
Arkansas vs. Kansas Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, March 18, 2023
- Time: 5:15 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Where: Des Moines, Iowa
- Venue: Wells Fargo Arena
- Line: Kansas -3.5
- Point Total: 143.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Kansas -185, Arkansas +150
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Arkansas vs. Kansas Score Prediction
- Prediction: Kansas 73, Arkansas 70
Spread & Total Prediction for Arkansas vs. Kansas
- Pick ATS:
- Pick OU:
Kansas' record against the spread so far this season is 15-17-0, while Arkansas' is 14-18-0. Both the Jayhawks and the Razorbacks are 15-17-0 in terms of hitting the over in their games this season. The two teams combine to score 149.9 points per game, 6.4 more points than this matchup's total. In the last 10 contests, Kansas is 6-4 against the spread and 8-2 overall while Arkansas has gone 4-6 against the spread and 4-6 overall.
Put your picks to the test and bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Arkansas Performance Insights
- The Razorbacks have a +242 scoring differential, topping opponents by 7.1 points per game. They're putting up 74.4 points per game, 116th in college basketball, and are giving up 67.3 per contest to rank 96th in college basketball.
- Arkansas ranks 119th in college basketball at 32.6 rebounds per game. That's 3.3 more than the 29.3 its opponents average.
- Arkansas connects on 5 three-pointers per game (350th in college basketball) at a 31.6% rate (313th in college basketball), compared to the 5.1 its opponents make, shooting 30.4% from beyond the arc.
- Arkansas wins the turnover battle by 1.2 per game, committing 12.5 (246th in college basketball) while its opponents average 13.7.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.