Arkansas vs. SFA Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - March 20
Published: Mar. 17, 2023 at 10:41 AM CDT|Updated: Mar. 20, 2023 at 6:38 PM CDT
Monday's game that pits the Arkansas Razorbacks (22-12) against the Stephen F. Austin Ladyjacks (27-6) at Bud Walton Arena has a projected final score of 72-66 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Arkansas, who is the favorite in this matchup by our model. Game time is at 8:00 PM ET on March 20.
The Razorbacks are coming off of a 69-47 victory against Louisiana Tech in their most recent outing on Thursday.
Arkansas vs. SFA Game Info
- When: Monday, March 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Bud Walton Arena in Fayetteville, Arkansas
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch every women's NCAA Tournament game and other live sports without cable!
Arkansas vs. SFA Score Prediction
- Prediction: Arkansas 72, SFA 66
Arkansas Schedule Analysis
- When the Razorbacks defeated the Creighton Bluejays, the No. 16 team in our computer rankings, by a score of 83-75 on December 17, it was their season's best victory.
- The Razorbacks have tied for the 50th-most Quadrant 1 victories in the nation (two), but also have tied for the 24th-most Quadrant 1 losses (10).
- Arkansas has six wins over Quadrant 2 teams, tied for the 22nd-most in the nation.
- The Razorbacks have nine wins versus Quadrant 3 teams, tied for the 15th-most in the country.
Arkansas 2022-23 Best Wins
- 83-75 on the road over Creighton (No. 16) on December 17
- 76-62 over Clemson (No. 57) on November 25
- 69-53 over Kansas State (No. 62) on November 26
- 61-33 at home over Missouri (No. 64) on February 12
- 85-74 over Missouri (No. 64) on March 2
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Arkansas Performance Insights
- The Razorbacks' +229 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 6.8 points per game) is a result of scoring 72.9 points per game (50th in college basketball) while giving up 66.1 per contest (225th in college basketball).
- Arkansas' offense has been less productive in SEC tilts this season, putting up 68.2 points per contest, compared to its season average of 72.9 PPG.
- Offensively, the Razorbacks have performed better in home games this season, averaging 74.7 points per game, compared to 69.2 per game on the road.
- In 2022-23, Arkansas is giving up 62.8 points per game in home games. In road games, it is allowing 67.0.
- The Razorbacks' offense has been worse over their last 10 games, scoring 67.1 points a contest compared to the 72.9 they've averaged this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.