Luke Kennard Player Prop Bets: Grizzlies vs. Clippers - March 29
Luke Kennard and his Memphis Grizzlies teammates will hit the court versus the Los Angeles Clippers on Wednesday at 8:00 PM ET.
If you'd like to place a bet on Kennard's props, we break down his available ones, providing some stats and trends, below.
Luke Kennard Prop Bets vs. the Clippers
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Luke Kennard's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Luke Kennard Insights vs. the Clippers
- Kennard's Grizzlies average 104.1 possessions per game, ninth-highest among NBA teams, while the Clippers have a middling offense in terms of tempo, ranking 20th with 100.9 possessions per contest.
- On defense, the Clippers have allowed 112.6 points per game, which is 11th-best in the NBA.
- On the boards, the Clippers have conceded 43.1 rebounds per game, which puts them 15th in the league.
- Looking at assists, the Clippers have given up 24.8 per game, 10th in the NBA.
- The Clippers give up 12.3 made 3-pointers per game, 14th-ranked in the NBA.
Luke Kennard vs. the Clippers
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Kennard or any of his Grizzlies teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.