Blues vs. Blackhawks: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats
Published: Mar. 30, 2023 at 8:46 AM CDT
The St. Louis Blues (34-34-6) visit the Chicago Blackhawks (24-44-6, losers of six straight) at United Center. The game on Thursday, March 30 begins at 8:30 PM ET on ESPN+, NBCS-CHI, and BSMWX.
Blues vs. Blackhawks Game Info
- When: Thursday, March 30, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, NBCS-CHI, and BSMWX
- Where: United Center in Chicago, Illinois
|Blues (-145)||Blackhawks (+125)||6.5|
Don't stay in the penalty box, sign up for DraftKings today
Blues Betting Insights
- The Blues have gone 12-12 when listed as a moneyline favorite this season.
- St. Louis has a 9-6 record (winning 60.0% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -145 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives the Blues a 59.2% chance to win.
- St. Louis and its opponent have gone over 6.5 combined goals in 44 of 74 games this season.
Blues vs. Blackhawks Rankings
|Blues Total (Rank)||Blackhawks Total (Rank)|
|239 (15th)||Goals||178 (32nd)|
|271 (27th)||Goals Allowed||264 (25th)|
|45 (20th)||Power Play Goals||34 (29th)|
|49 (19th)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||51 (21st)|
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Blues with DraftKings.
Blues Advanced Stats
- Seven of St. Louis' last 10 contests went over.
- The Blues and their opponents have averaged 6.6 goals combined in their past 10 games, 0.1 more than the over/under of 6.5 in this matchup.
- In their past 10 games, the Blues are scoring 3.6 more goals per game than their season-long average.
- The Blues are ranked 15th in the league with 239 goals this season, an average of 3.2 per contest.
- The Blues are ranked 27th in NHL play in goals against this season, having allowed 271 total goals (3.7 per game).
- Their goal differential (-32) ranks them 25th in the league.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.