Cardinals vs. Blue Jays Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Opening Day
Published: Mar. 30, 2023 at 9:43 AM CDT
Thursday's game between the St. Louis Cardinals (0-0) and the Toronto Blue Jays (0-0) at Busch Stadium is expected to be a tight matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 5-4, with the Cardinals coming out on top. Game time is at 4:10 PM ET on March 30.
The Cardinals will give the nod to Miles Mikolas against the Blue Jays and Alek Manoah.
Cardinals vs. Blue Jays Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, March 30, 2023 at 4:10 PM ET
- Where: Busch Stadium in St. Louis, Missouri
- How to Watch on TV: BSMW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on fuboTV!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Cardinals vs. Blue Jays Score Prediction
Our prediction for this matchup is Cardinals 5, Blue Jays 4.
Total Prediction for Cardinals vs. Blue Jays
- Total Prediction: Over 7.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Cardinals Performance Insights
- The Cardinals won 65, or 65.7%, of the 99 games they played as favorites last season.
- Last season, St. Louis won 65 of its 99 games, or 65.7%, when favored by at least -110 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 52.4% chance of a victory for the Cardinals.
- St. Louis was among the highest-scoring teams in the majors, ranking fifth with 772 total runs last season.
- The Cardinals' 3.79 team ERA ranked ninth among all league pitching staffs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|March 30||Blue Jays||-||Miles Mikolas vs Alek Manoah|
|April 1||Blue Jays||-||Jack Flaherty vs Kevin Gausman|
|April 2||Blue Jays||-||Jordan Montgomery vs Chris Bassitt|
|April 3||Braves||-||Jake Woodford vs Charlie Morton|
|April 4||Braves||-||Steven Matz vs TBA|
|April 5||Braves||-||TBA vs Max Fried|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.