Tyus Jones Player Prop Bets: Grizzlies vs. Clippers - March 31
The Memphis Grizzlies, Tyus Jones included, square off versus the Los Angeles Clippers on Friday at 8:00 PM ET.
In this article, we look at Jones' available prop bets, providing stats to help you figure out the best wagers to make.
Tyus Jones Prop Bets vs. the Clippers
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Tyus Jones' player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Tyus Jones Insights vs. the Clippers
- Jones has taken 8.9 shots per game this season and made 4.0 per game, which account for 9.6% and 9.0%, respectively, of his team's total.
- He's taken 4.0 threes per game, or 11.8% of his team's shots from beyond the arc this season.
- Jones' Grizzlies average 104.2 possessions per game, seventh-highest among NBA teams, while the Clippers have a middling offense in terms of tempo, ranking 18th with 100.9 possessions per contest.
- The Clippers concede 112.8 points per contest, 12th-ranked in the league.
- On the glass, the Clippers have given up 43.1 rebounds per game, which puts them 15th in the NBA.
- In terms of assists, the Clippers have given up 24.9 per contest, 12th in the NBA.
- Looking at 3-pointers, the Clippers are 14th in the NBA, allowing 12.3 makes per contest.
Tyus Jones vs. the Clippers
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Jones or any of his Grizzlies teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.