Cardinals Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
Currently, the St. Louis Cardinals (70-91) have +100000 odds to win the World Series, which positions them among the top half of teams in Major League Baseball (15th). To win the NL Central, the Cardinals' odds are +50000.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Cardinals MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+100000||15th||(+100000, bet $100 to win $100000)|
|To Win the NL Central||+50000||-||(+50000, bet $100 to win $50000)|
Think the Cardinals can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cardinals Standings Information
The Cardinals are well behind in both the NL Central (21.0 games) and the Wild Card standings (14.0 games).
|5||St. Louis Cardinals||21|
Cardinals Team Stats
- The 7.6 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Cardinals pitching staff ranks 29th in the majors.
- St. Louis has a 4.77 team ERA that ranks 24th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Cardinals have a 36-22 record this season in games when they hit two or more home runs.
- St. Louis is 27-7 in games this season when it has had five or more extra-base hits.
- The Cardinals have gone 19-18 in games when they strike out at least 10 batters.
- St. Louis has gone 41-16 when it gives up three or fewer earned runs in a game this season.
Cardinals Next Game Information
|Cardinals vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cardinals vs Reds Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|Cardinals vs Reds Odds|
|Cardinals vs Reds Prediction|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Reds|
Cardinals Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Nolan Gorman||+15000||-||-||.234/.325/.475 27 HR 76 RBI|
|Brendan Donovan||+15000||-||-||.281/.362/.419 11 HR 34 RBI|
|Paul Goldschmidt||+15000||-||-||.268/.363/.447 25 HR 80 RBI|
|Steven Matz||+20000||+25000||-||4-7 3.86 ERA 8.4 K/9|
|Nolan Arenado||+20000||-||-||.268/.317/.461 26 HR 93 RBI|
|Tommy Edman||+20000||-||-||.246/.305/.398 13 HR 47 RBI|
|Willson Contreras||+20000||-||-||.264/.358/.467 20 HR 67 RBI|
|Tyler O'Neill||+20000||-||-||.231/.312/.403 9 HR 21 RBI|
|Dylan Carlson||+25000||-||-||.219/.318/.333 5 HR 27 RBI|
|Adam Wainwright||-||+25000||-||5-11 7.40 ERA 4.9 K/9|
|Matthew Liberatore||-||-||+15000||3-6 5.25 ERA 6.7 K/9|
|Alec Burleson||-||-||+15000||.244/.300/.390 8 HR 36 RBI|
|Jordan Walker||-||-||+20000||.269/.336/.438 16 HR 50 RBI|
Cardinals' Top Players
- Paul Goldschmidt is hitting .268 with 25 home runs, 89 runs scored, 80 RBI, 11 stolen bases, and a 12.7% walk rate this season.
- So far this season, Lars Nootbaar has contributed to the club's offense by hitting .263/.369/.424 with 24 doubles, a triple, 14 home runs, 72 walks and 46 RBI.
- At the dish, Tommy Edman is batting .246/.305/.398 with 13 home runs, 47 RBI, and a 6.7% walk rate. He has also added 26 stolen bases.
- Jordan Walker has hit .269/.336/.438 with 16 home runs, 50 RBI, and a 8% walk rate this year. He has also notched seven steals.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.