Grizzlies Odds to Win 2023 NBA Championship
The Memphis Grizzlies (48-28) are not expected to be contenders this season, with +1400 odds to win the 2022-23 NBA championship as they prepare for a matchup at home against the Los Angeles Clippers on Friday, March 31 at 8:00 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Grizzlies NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+1400||7th||Bet $100 to win $1400|
|To Make the Finals||+600||-||Bet $100 to win $600|
Think the Grizzlies can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Grizzlies Standings Information
If the playoffs began today, the Grizzlies would play a team from the play-in tournament as the second seed in the Western Conference, 3.5 games behind the Nuggets.
|5||Los Angeles Clippers||11.0|
|6||Golden State Warriors||12.0|
|8||Los Angeles Lakers||13.5|
|9||New Orleans Pelicans||13.5|
|10||Oklahoma City Thunder||14.0|
Grizzlies Team Stats
- The Grizzlies have gone 48-28 this season.
- This year, the Grizzlies are 33-6 at home while putting together a 15-22 record on the road.
- The Grizzlies have won 46 games (46-14) when playing as the favorite, while going 2-14 when listed as the underdog.
- In one-possession games, the Grizzlies are 3-6. And they are 15-10 in games decided by six points or fewer.
- As three-point (or fewer) favorites this season, the Grizzlies have registered a 9-7 record. They are 37-7 when favored by 3.5 points or more.
- The Grizzlies have taken home the victory in just one game when playing as underdogs by three points or fewer this season (1-4) and one game when underdogs by 3.5 points or more (1-10).
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Grizzlies' Top Players
- The Grizzlies leader in points and assists is Ja Morant, who scores 26.9 points per game to go with 8.1 assists.
- Santi Aldama leads Memphis in rebounding, grabbing 4.8 boards per game while also scoring 9.2 points a contest.
- Dillon Brooks leads the Grizzlies in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- The Memphis steals leader is Morant, who averages 1.1 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Aldama, who compiles 0.6 rejections per contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.