Grizzlies Odds to Win 2023 NBA Championship
The Memphis Grizzlies (51-31) are not expected to be serious contenders this season, with +6600 odds to win the 2022-23 NBA championship as they head into a matchup on the road against the Los Angeles Lakers on Friday, April 28 at 10:30 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Grizzlies NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+6600||10th||Bet $100 to win $6600|
|To Make the Finals||+2500||-||Bet $100 to win $2500|
Think the Grizzlies can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Grizzlies Team Stats
- This season, the Grizzlies have a 51-31 record so far.
- The Grizzlies are 35-6 at home, 16-25 on the road and in neutral-site games this year.
- The Grizzlies have 49 wins (49-15) when playing as the favorite, with two victories (2-16) when listed as the underdog.
- The Grizzlies have three wins in one-possession games (in nine opportunities), and 15 wins in 25 games decided by six points or fewer.
- As three-point (or fewer) favorites this season, the Grizzlies have put up a 9-8 record. They are 40-7 when favored by more than three points.
- The Grizzlies have taken home the victory in just one game when playing as underdogs by three points or fewer this season (1-5) and one game when underdogs by more than three points (1-11).
Grizzlies' Top Players
- The leader in points and assists for the Grizzlies is Ja Morant, who scores 26.2 points and distributes 8.1 assists per game.
- Jaren Jackson Jr. leads Memphis in rebounding, grabbing 6.7 rebounds per game while also scoring 18.6 points a contest.
- Desmond Bane makes more threes per game than any other member of the Grizzlies, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.9 per contest.
- Tyus Jones is Memphis' leader in steals, averaging 1.0 steal per game, while Jackson leads them in blocks with 3.0 per contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.