How to Watch the Cardinals vs. Pirates Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for June 2
Nolan Gorman and the St. Louis Cardinals take the field against Tucupita Marcano and the Pittsburgh Pirates on Friday at 7:05 PM ET, in the first of a three-game series at PNC Park.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Cardinals vs. Pirates Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Friday, June 2, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet PT
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: PNC Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Discover More About This Game
|Cardinals vs Pirates Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cardinals vs Pirates Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Pirates Pitching Matchup|
|Cardinals vs Pirates Odds|
|Cardinals vs Pirates Prediction|
Cardinals Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Cardinals rank sixth in MLB play with 76 home runs. They average 1.3 per game.
- St. Louis' .426 slugging percentage ranks eighth-best in baseball.
- The Cardinals' .252 batting average ranks 14th in the majors.
- St. Louis has the No. 9 offense in MLB action, scoring 4.8 runs per game (273 total runs).
- The Cardinals rank 11th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .326.
- The Cardinals strike out 8.2 times per game, the ninth-fewest mark in MLB.
- St. Louis' pitching staff ranks 16th in MLB with a collective 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings.
- St. Louis has a 4.26 team ERA that ranks 16th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Cardinals average MLB's fourth-highest WHIP (1.441).
Cardinals Probable Starting Pitcher
- Jack Flaherty (3-4) gets the starting nod for the Cardinals in his 12th start of the season. He's put together a 4.81 ERA in 58 2/3 innings pitched, with 58 strikeouts.
- In his last time out on Saturday, the righty threw seven innings against the Cleveland Guardians, giving up one earned run while surrendering seven hits.
- Flaherty heads into the game with three quality starts under his belt this season.
- Flaherty heads into the matchup with eight outings of five or more innings pitched this year.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Cardinals Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/26/2023||Guardians||L 4-3||Away||Matthew Liberatore||Shane Bieber|
|5/27/2023||Guardians||W 2-1||Away||Jack Flaherty||Tanner Bibee|
|5/28/2023||Guardians||L 4-3||Away||Jordan Montgomery||Hunter Gaddis|
|5/29/2023||Royals||L 7-0||Home||Adam Wainwright||Josh Staumont|
|5/30/2023||Royals||W 2-1||Home||Miles Mikolas||Zack Greinke|
|6/2/2023||Pirates||-||Away||Jack Flaherty||Roansy Contreras|
|6/3/2023||Pirates||-||Away||Matthew Liberatore||Luis Ortiz|
|6/4/2023||Pirates||-||Away||Jordan Montgomery||Rich Hill|
|6/5/2023||Rangers||-||Away||Adam Wainwright||Martín Pérez|
|6/6/2023||Rangers||-||Away||Miles Mikolas||Dane Dunning|
|6/7/2023||Rangers||-||Away||Jack Flaherty||Jon Gray|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.