Oscar Mercado Player Prop Bets: Cardinals vs. Rangers - June 5
Monday, Oscar Mercado and the St. Louis Cardinals face the Texas Rangers and Martin Perez, with the first pitch at 8:05 PM ET.
In his most recent action (on June 5 against the Royals) he went 0-for-3.
Oscar Mercado Game Info & Props vs. the Rangers
- Game Day: Monday, June 5, 2023
- Game Time: 8:05 PM ET
- Stadium: Globe Life Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Rangers Starter: Martín Pérez
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -149)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +700)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +260)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +170)
Looking to place a prop bet on Oscar Mercado? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Cardinals vs Rangers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cardinals vs Rangers Pitching Matchup|
|Cardinals vs Rangers Player Props|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Rangers|
|Cardinals vs Rangers Odds|
|Cardinals vs Rangers Prediction|
Oscar Mercado At The Plate
- Mercado is hitting .333 with three doubles and a walk.
- Mercado has gotten a hit in five of nine games this season (55.6%), with multiple hits twice.
- In nine games played this season, he has not hit a long ball.
- Mercado has driven in a run in one game this season, and it was more than one in that game.
- In one game this year, he scored, and he had multiple runs in that game.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Oscar Mercado Home/Away Batting Splits
|2 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||3 (60.0%)|
|2 (50.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||0 (0.0%)|
|1 (25.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||0 (0.0%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|1 (25.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||0 (0.0%)|
Rangers Pitching Rankings
- The 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Rangers pitching staff ranks 21st in the league.
- The Rangers' 3.65 team ERA ranks third across all league pitching staffs.
- The Rangers allow the first-fewest home runs in baseball (52 total, 0.9 per game).
- Perez (6-1) gets the starting nod for the Rangers in his 12th start of the season. He's put together a 4.43 ERA in 61 2/3 innings pitched, with 44 strikeouts.
- In his most recent time out on Tuesday against the Detroit Tigers, the lefty went 4 2/3 innings, allowing six earned runs while surrendering seven hits.
- The 32-year-old's 4.43 ERA ranks 52nd, 1.541 WHIP ranks 66th, and 6.5 K/9 ranks 62nd among qualifying pitchers this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.