How to Watch the Cardinals vs. Brewers Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 19
Carlos Santana and the Milwaukee Brewers will hit the field at Busch Stadium against the St. Louis Cardinals and Nolan Arenado on Tuesday.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Cardinals vs. Brewers Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- Time: 7:45 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSMW
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Venue: Busch Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Explore More About This Game
|Brewers vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Pitching Matchup|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Odds|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Prediction|
Cardinals Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Cardinals have hit 203 homers this season, which ranks ninth in the league.
- St. Louis is 11th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .422 this season.
- The Cardinals have a team batting average of .252 this season, which ranks 12th among MLB teams.
- St. Louis has scored 678 runs (4.5 per game) this season, which ranks 17th in MLB.
- The Cardinals have an on-base percentage of .327 this season, which ranks 10th in the league.
- The Cardinals have shown patience at the plate this season with the 10th-best rate of strikeouts per game (8.2) among MLB offenses.
- St. Louis strikes out just 7.7 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 28th in MLB.
- St. Louis has the 23rd-ranked ERA (4.70) in the majors this season.
- The Cardinals have a combined 1.452 WHIP as a pitching staff, fourth-highest in MLB.
Cardinals Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Cardinals' Drew Rom (1-2) will make his sixth start of the season.
- The left-hander's last appearance was on Wednesday, when he threw 5 1/3 scoreless innings against the Baltimore Orioles while allowing two hits.
- Rom has not earned a quality start in five starts this season.
- In five starts, Rom has pitched through or past the fifth inning two times. He has a season average of 4.4 frames per outing.
- He has one appearance this season with zero earned runs allowed out of his five chances this season.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Cardinals Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/13/2023||Orioles||W 1-0||Away||Drew Rom||Kyle Gibson|
|9/15/2023||Phillies||L 5-4||Home||Zack Thompson||Aaron Nola|
|9/16/2023||Phillies||L 6-1||Home||Miles Mikolas||Ranger Suárez|
|9/17/2023||Phillies||W 6-5||Home||Dakota Hudson||Taijuan Walker|
|9/18/2023||Brewers||W 1-0||Home||Adam Wainwright||Freddy Peralta|
|9/19/2023||Brewers||-||Home||Drew Rom||Trevor Megill|
|9/20/2023||Brewers||-||Home||Zack Thompson||Wade Miley|
|9/21/2023||Brewers||-||Home||Miles Mikolas||Corbin Burnes|
|9/22/2023||Padres||-||Away||Dakota Hudson||Matt Waldron|
|9/23/2023||Padres||-||Away||Adam Wainwright||Pedro Avila|
|9/24/2023||Padres||-||Away||Drew Rom||Michael Wacha|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.