Titans Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of now the Tennessee Titans are 18th in the league in terms of odds to win the Super Bowl, listed at +6600.
Watch the Titans this season on Fubo!
Titans Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC South: +200
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +6600
Looking to place a futures bet on the Titans to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Tennessee Betting Insights
- Tennessee compiled an 8-6-0 ATS record last year.
- Titans games hit the over five out of 17 times last season.
- While Tennessee ranked 23rd in total defense with 351.6 yards allowed per game last season, it was slightly worse on offense, ranking third-worst (296.8 yards per game).
- The Titans put up a 3-5 record at home and were 4-5 on the road last season.
- Tennessee won just twice as favorites (2-3) and went 4-5 as underdogs.
- The Titans were 3-3 in the AFC South and 5-7 in the AFC as a whole.
Titans Impact Players
- On the ground, Derrick Henry had 13 touchdowns and 1,538 yards (96.1 per game) last year.
- Henry also had 33 catches for 398 yards and zero TDs.
- Ryan Tannehill threw for 2,536 yards (211.3 per game), completing 65.2% of his throws, with 13 touchdowns and six interceptions in 12 games.
- On the ground, Tannehill scored two touchdowns and accumulated 98 yards.
- In the Cardinals' passing game a season ago, DeAndre Hopkins scored three TDs, hauling in 64 balls for 717 yards (79.7 per game).
- In 15 games played with the Texans, Chris Moore had 48 catches for 548 yards (36.5 per game) and two touchdowns.
- In 17 games last year, Kevin Byard collected 106 tackles and four interceptions.
Bet on Titans to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Titans Player Futures
2023-24 Titans NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Saints||L 16-15||+2800|
|2||September 17||Chargers||W 27-24||+3000|
|3||September 24||@ Browns||-||+4000|
|5||October 8||@ Colts||-||+15000|
|9||November 2||@ Steelers||-||+4000|
|10||November 12||@ Buccaneers||-||+6600|
|11||November 19||@ Jaguars||-||+2500|
|14||December 11||@ Dolphins||-||+1300|
|17||December 31||@ Texans||-||+75000|
Odds are current as of September 23 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.