Chiefs vs. Bears Promo Codes, Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Week 3
The Kansas City Chiefs will face the Chicago Bears at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium on Sunday, September 24 at 4:25 PM ET. Our computer model projects the Chiefs will win -- keep scrolling for more information regarding the spread, over/under and final score.
The Chiefs ranked 16th in scoring defense last season (21.7 points allowed per game), but they thrived on the offensive side of the ball, ranking best in the NFL with 29.2 points per game. With 307.8 yards of total offense per game (fifth-worst) and 375.9 yards allowed per game on defense (fourth-worst), the Bears were outplayed on both sides of the ball last season.
Bet on the NFL and get the best new user bonus at BetMGM by using our link to sign up!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Chiefs vs. Bears Predictions and Picks
|Bears (+12.5)||Under (48)||Chiefs 25, Bears 18|
Place your bets on the Chiefs-Bears matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Chiefs Betting Info
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Chiefs have an implied win probability of 88.2%.
- Kansas City compiled a 7-10-0 ATS record last year.
- The Chiefs were favored by 12.5 points or more four times last season, and covered the spread in one of those matchups.
- Last season, eight Kansas City games hit the over.
- The point total average for Chiefs games last season was 49.7, 1.7 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Bears Betting Info
- The sportsbooks' moneyline implies a 16.0% chance of a victory for the Bears.
- Chicago won five games against the spread last season, failing to cover or pushing 11 times.
- In Chicago games last season, combined scoring went over the point total 10 times.
- The over/under for this game is five points higher than the average scoring total for Bears games last season (43).
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Chiefs vs. Bears 2022 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.